First Visit to Albany

I flew into Albany via Chicago late this evening, arriving at midnight. Kef and the girls met me at the airport and I thought we were headed to the hotel. But as we continued driving longer, I began to suspect a surprise was coming.

As we crossed the Hudson River under the cover of darkness, I really wished I'd arrived my first time in the daylight. But the stars were shining brightly... and Saturn seemed to be guiding us into the woods.

We continued to follow gps directions for about an hour until we pulled onto a dirt lane marked Lee O'Knobit. Rising out of the darkness was an old 19th century farm house... which is ours for the weekend!

Pictures will come tomorrow when it's daylight.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Curiouser and Curiouser

Epworth

Home